Sunday, May 1, 2011

celebrating.

celebrate::::

1. Mark (a significant or happy day or event), typically with a social gathering:
2. Do something enjoyable to mark such an occasion:

There's not actually anyone that on this earth that I'd rather celebrate than my husband. He makes me smile the best and deepest smile that my heart could smile... and I am beyond in love with him. This weekend we've spent every day of it celebrating the amazing man, husband and father that he is. I love loving him...and i love the way that he loves me and our maizey...

i am so blessed... and FULL of thankfulness.

happy birthday to my baby cakes. i love you matty.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Jill, and a happy birthday to your man xxx

Penny said...

So lovely that you're still so in love!! Warms my heart to hear you talk about him like that : )